Located in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, Durlston House opened in early 2013.
Durlston House was built specifically for us, to high and exacting standards. It is located in the village of Hilperton, and is within easy reach, both by bus and country walks, of Trowbridge. It is run as family-style residential care home. The home has five bedrooms with en-suites or private bathrooms, a communal kitchen, lounge and conservatory. It has a large garden with a double swing, trampoline and other sensory equipment.
Vacancies: The home is currently fully occupied.
Click here to read about the Proloquo2GoSoftware and Wellbeing presentations given to the staff at Durlston House.
Waiting inspection, previously registered at a different address - see old profile
- The atmosphere of the home was friendly and welcoming? - Excellent
- How would you rate the interaction between the staff and yourself? - Excellent
- How would you rate the interaction between the staff and individuals in the home? - Excellent
- How would you rate the cleanliness of the environment? - Excellent
- How would you rate the information and support provided by staff during your visit? - Excellent