Job Title : Services Support Team Member
Join Homes Caring for Autism and empower autistic individuals, using passion and creativity, to achieve what others may never have thought possible.
About the Role
We have opportunities for skilled and experienced candidates who work in a Learning Disability, Mental Health or Autism specialist services to join our ‘Services Support Team’ (SST) who support our services.
You will be required to:
- Support the staff teams who are supporting individuals, who may be in crisis and exhibiting extreme levels of challenging or disruptive behaviours.
- Provide support and mentoring to staff teams experiencing placement difficulties.
- Provide input into behavioural assessments and communication strategy assessments and help to formulate support plans in order to try and identify triggers and put in place proactive support strategies.
Pay & Benefits
- £9.53 per hour with annual increments for length of service up to £9.93.
- Sleep in rate of £46.00, plus on call payments.
- Bank holiday premiums up to TRIPLE time.
- Staff discount scheme (e.g. Sainsbury’s, Tesco, B&Q, PC World, clothes, holidays).
- Childcare Voucher scheme.
- Excellent induction, training and development programme.
- Positive behavioural support training.
We have fantastic development and progression opportunities and actively encourage the development of our staff teams and promote from within by preference with Shift Lead and Senior Support Worker roles being the first opportunities of progression.
Interested in us then APPLY NOW or call and speak to one of our friendly recruitment officers to learn more. We respond to all application enquiries, typically within 72 hours.
Take a look at the reviews on Indeed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.